Inspiration is essential for me. I rely upon it to "get me through" when I'm frustrated, feeling lazy or hitting a creative block.
I draw inspiration from many sources. Here are a few...
- Music and watching a performer connect with the audience
- Unique, well-crafted fashion and accessories (nothing new here)
- Art and interior design
- Pictures of beautiful views saved as scrolling wallpaper on my laptop
- Writing in my "journal" ... I prefer using sketch pads and leather covered gel roller ball pens
- A dream or visualization board
|Knitwear Designer Sandra Backlund|
|A few of my inspirational items ... accent lighting, art, a dream board and hanging parasols|
|My "touch of eclectic bohemian" cover for my slipper-style desk chair|
|More of my accent lighting|