Smokey Tails, the cult "Beats & Eats" pop-up created by DJ Seth Troxler, Wilderness festival co-founder Jo Vidler and flavour technician Jona Ahearne will be opening in a permanent location.
Following a series of Smokey Tails pop-ups in Melbourne, Sydney, Miami & Amsterdam, the 64 cover Smokey Tails will bring their signature "Midwest Modern" experience back to London. Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen, the iconic music venue, is set to welcome Smokey Tails into their restaurant.
The two-day opening celebration is Friday, April 22nd & Saturday, April 23rd. The menu was influenced by Seth's three-generation-old family recipe book and treasured culinary experiences from years of traveling to the far-reaching corners of the globe.
Here is just a sample of the delicious items on the menu:
- Troxler family BBQ sauce smoked pulled pork, pickled red cabbage
- Spicy sofrito smoked pork, pineapple salsa
- Smoked buffalo chicken, guacamole
- Smoked halloumi, bitter leaves, burnt tomato ketchup
- Honey chicken biscuit sliders
- Cherry-wood smoked lamb ribs
- Apple-wood smoked buffalo chicken wings
- Grandma T's fried chicken
Go to Smokey Tails for more information.