I did one additional rework using the aqua green dye. My old favorite "go to" Dooney satchel was pretty perfect ... It was a croc-print top handle with a flap top and rolled straps (They don't cut into the hand as much when the bag is packed to the brim and heavy.). I even put in two additional interior pockets.
My only issue was that the color on the handles had faded some over the years. I decided to rework it from the old, bright tomato-red color to the bleeded color above. I was also going for a lighter, ombré-like (or sombré) bleed on the edges.
Correction: I did a Phase II tweak. See the results below ... I'm finding that I have this tendency to want to take it just a little further with my Next Level projects.
Update: I decided to "up the next level factor" this weekend with a Phase II Tweak ... I intensified the blue-green color bleed and sombré effect. I stripped off the semi-matte sealer, added a little more dye and several coats of high-gloss sealer.
The results are below...