|- Loewe -|
I have a weakness for beautiful clutches and satchels. Despite this weakness, function rules as a deal-breaker when it comes to my bags. I like to buy what I call working bags ... Bags that I can use for work and play. I prefer:
- Rolled handles -They don't dig into the hand when the bag is full.
- Structured shapes - This feature looks classic and the structured shape make bag access easier ... It let's you quickly get what you need when you're on the move.
- Patent leather - Patent leather bags are lighter (Croc or snake-print patent are my favorites.).
- Pockets - Pockets help you stay organized.
- Minimal add-ons - Big buckles, chains, etc. look nice but make the bag heavier.
- I always use a soft cloth to do this cleaning.
- I use the Coach Cleanser & Moisturizer on my basic leather pieces ... This includes bags, wallets, agendas, key fobs and even my jackets and shoes.
- A mild cleanser or baby wipes is perfect for cleaning fabric linings and my patent/fabric bags & accessories.
- The Ugg Cleanser & Conditioner works well on my only suede bag (a chocolate small Tod's satchel), bag linings, and any tough dirt/stains on my shearling or suede jackets (I always do a spot test with new items as colors have a tendency to react differently.)