Additional European routes include:
The Orient-Express also offer similarly themed "Express" lines in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Laos, called the Eastern and Oriental Express. Th.ere is also a line called the Peru Rail
The Orient Express Cruise Lines
- Afloat in France ... cruises on barge-style boats through France's Rhone River and the the Canal du Midi
- Road to Mandalay ... a luxurious 86-passenger cruiser in Myanmar, via the Irrawaddy River.
- Orcaella ... an intimate, yet elegant four-deck cruiser (up to 50 guests) that travels the Ayeyarwady and the Chindwin Rivers in western Myanmar
Each option has its own, special perks:
- The French cruise offers wine-tasting, regional French cuisine and it can even be chartered for cooking cruises.
- The Myanmar cruise features en-suite cabins with wardrobes, high-end bathrooms, gourmet dining and an observation deck with a pool.
- The Orcaella, the newest line, has 25 25 spacious river-facing cabins that feature floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and Juliette balconies.
Whatever your preference, the Orient-Express promises an experience you'll never forget.